Live Feed Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Keep You Updated About Everything Big Brother 24/7!

Now that the game is over, who is the most bitter? Homeco10HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesMac RadioRegisterLog in

Now that the game is over, who is the most bitter?

Go down 
+4
MINKY
peeps
KingMac
LadEbuG
8 posters

Who is the most bitter?
Brian
Now that the game is over, who is the most bitter? I_vote_lcap7%Now that the game is over, who is the most bitter? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 8 ]
Angie
Now that the game is over, who is the most bitter? I_vote_lcap2%Now that the game is over, who is the most bitter? I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 2 ]
Memphis
Now that the game is over, who is the most bitter? I_vote_lcap2%Now that the game is over, who is the most bitter? I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 2 ]
April
Now that the game is over, who is the most bitter? I_vote_lcap32%Now that the game is over, who is the most bitter? I_vote_rcap
 32% [ 36 ]
Ollie
Now that the game is over, who is the most bitter? I_vote_lcap8%Now that the game is over, who is the most bitter? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 9 ]
Michelle
Now that the game is over, who is the most bitter? I_vote_lcap22%Now that the game is over, who is the most bitter? I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 25 ]
Jerry
Now that the game is over, who is the most bitter? I_vote_lcap5%Now that the game is over, who is the most bitter? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 6 ]
Libra
Now that the game is over, who is the most bitter? I_vote_lcap3%Now that the game is over, who is the most bitter? I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 3 ]
Steven
Now that the game is over, who is the most bitter? I_vote_lcap1%Now that the game is over, who is the most bitter? I_vote_rcap
 1% [ 1 ]
Renny
Now that the game is over, who is the most bitter? I_vote_lcap5%Now that the game is over, who is the most bitter? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 6 ]
Dan
Now that the game is over, who is the most bitter? I_vote_lcap0%Now that the game is over, who is the most bitter? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Keesha
 5% [ 6 ]
Jessie
Now that the game is over, who is the most bitter? I_vote_lcap8%Now that the game is over, who is the most bitter? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 114

AuthorMessage
LadEbuG
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
LadEbuG

Number of posts : 187
Favorite BB House Guest : Dani BB3
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Now that the game is over, who is the most bitter? Empty
PostSubject: Now that the game is over, who is the most bitter?   Now that the game is over, who is the most bitter? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:53 pm

I would say APEril, MANchelle, Ollie, Jerry and Brian believe it or not, The rest of them seem to realize it was just a game, Libra especially seemed to be the chill about everything, thoughts?
Back to top Go down
KingMac
Admin
Admin
KingMac

Number of posts : 569
Favorite BB House Guest : Keesha
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Now that the game is over, who is the most bitter?   Now that the game is over, who is the most bitter? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 4:02 pm

April seems to think america hates her because of the editing, what she seems to forget is we see everything on the live feeds! sio I voted for April
Back to top Go down
https://livefeedupdates.darkbb.com
peeps
LFU Addict
LFU Addict
peeps

Number of posts : 698
Favorite BB House Guest : Dan
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Now that the game is over, who is the most bitter?   Now that the game is over, who is the most bitter? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 4:28 pm

for me it's a tie between April and Michelle. April is still blaming editing but Michelle still is mad at not winning anything but a trip with dan that was just for a jury vote. Michelle is still mad about being backdoored you can see it in her eyes. I think between the the two I have to pick Michelle.
Back to top Go down
MINKY
LFU Beginner
LFU Beginner
MINKY

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Now that the game is over, who is the most bitter?   Now that the game is over, who is the most bitter? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:53 am

I say APRIL cuz she thought ALL OF AMERICA PLUS EVERYONE ELSE LOVED HER CUZ SHE WAS SO PURDY... ROFLMAO... NOT!!! f'n loser
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/9kahned
brenty
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
brenty

Number of posts : 142
Favorite BB House Guest : BB11 this week - Jeff
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Now that the game is over, who is the most bitter?   Now that the game is over, who is the most bitter? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:49 pm

I have to say after listening to most of the wrap party videos, Renny is the most bitter. After another person at the party told her that they voted for her for AC, she muttered, "Yea, right" in a sarcastic tone. Not gracious and smiling about it now. Seems like the liquor was flowing and loosening up her lips. She also said in another video that Dan hasn't even thanked her for the win since she saved him. As if it was because of her that she won. Very noticable bitter but puts on her Renny smile. I use to really like her and her antics, but now I'm seeing a side of "it's all about me."

Have to say though, when she partys, she partys hard.
Back to top Go down
diamondsrforever
LFU Member
LFU Member
diamondsrforever

Number of posts : 59
Favorite BB House Guest : Evil DICK
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Rennie   Now that the game is over, who is the most bitter? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:53 pm

In my humble opinion i feel Rennie is the most bitter....she felt everyone owed her and was very ungracious to most of the houseguests she has lived with for the past few months....i liked her at one time but as of late she has become a woman scorned....I feel she has really shown her true colors....Shame on you Rennie.....you really put yourself in a bad light at the end!!!
Back to top Go down
nc_costa
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
nc_costa

Number of posts : 111
Favorite BB House Guest : Keesha
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Now that the game is over, who is the most bitter?   Now that the game is over, who is the most bitter? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 2:24 pm

Yes I see that Renny feels that everyone owe's her something. But I still think its April.
Back to top Go down
Honey
LFU Member
LFU Member
Honey

Number of posts : 74
Favorite BB House Guest : Janelle, Howie, Dan, Keesha, Kaysar, & your mama
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Now that the game is over, who is the most bitter?   Now that the game is over, who is the most bitter? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:50 pm

ditto about April. Even after over a month has passed since the finale, she is still bitter and catty towards the other hg's.
Back to top Go down
peeps
LFU Addict
LFU Addict
peeps

Number of posts : 698
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Now that the game is over, who is the most bitter?   Now that the game is over, who is the most bitter? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 12:25 am

Have to agree with that. April is still blaming editing for her looking so bad. Hahaha we know that's not true April!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now that the game is over, who is the most bitter?   Now that the game is over, who is the most bitter? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Now that the game is over, who is the most bitter?
Page 1 of 1