Live Feed Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Keep You Updated About Everything Big Brother 24/7!

How Did Lauren Conrad React To Her Ex-BFF’s Elopement?? Homeco10HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesMac RadioRegisterLog in

How Did Lauren Conrad React To Her Ex-BFF’s Elopement??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BigBroFan
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
BigBroFan

Number of posts : 165
Favorite BB House Guest : Keesha and Libra
Registration date : 2008-07-06

How Did Lauren Conrad React To Her Ex-BFF’s Elopement?? Empty
PostSubject: How Did Lauren Conrad React To Her Ex-BFF’s Elopement??   How Did Lauren Conrad React To Her Ex-BFF’s Elopement?? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:43 am

How Did Lauren Conrad React To Her Ex-BFF’s Elopement?? Heidilaurensplit2
Lauren Conrad has yet to comment publicly about her ex-BFF’s recent elopement, but she apparently phoned Heidi’s sister, Holly Montag, the minute she heard the news.
“Lauren actually called me right when she found out, which was the same day I found out,” Heidi’s older sister told Usmagazine.com. “She was just checking on everybody and making sure the family was OK.”
So what’s LC’s private take on her former roomie’s spur-of-the-moment marriage?
“She has not said anything to me about it,” Holly confessed.
Hasn’t said anything? Seriously?? Geez, Lauren, everyone from Heidi’s mom, Darlene, to Audrina Patridge to random megastar Tom Cruise has weighed in on the couple’s decision to tie the knot! We appreciate you trying to take the high road and all that, but come on!
You can bet we’ll be watching The Hills closely these next two weeks to see how LC responds to the news of Speidi’s nuptials. We’re expecting to see some wide-eyed stares, a coupla eye rolls and at least one jaw-dropping “SHUT UP — THEY DID NOT!!!!”
Back to top Go down
Kate+8
LFU Beginner
LFU Beginner

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: How Did Lauren Conrad React To Her Ex-BFF’s Elopement??   How Did Lauren Conrad React To Her Ex-BFF’s Elopement?? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:02 am

YAY!!! someone elese here watch's the hills!!! I too wonder what Lauren think's of this news.
Back to top Go down
LadEbuG
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
LadEbuG

Number of posts : 187
Favorite BB House Guest : Dani BB3
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: How Did Lauren Conrad React To Her Ex-BFF’s Elopement??   How Did Lauren Conrad React To Her Ex-BFF’s Elopement?? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:14 am

I watch too kate
Back to top Go down
moonriver0202
LFU Beginner
LFU Beginner

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: How Did Lauren Conrad React To Her Ex-BFF’s Elopement??   How Did Lauren Conrad React To Her Ex-BFF’s Elopement?? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:39 pm

I'm happy LC is not on the show already. There's too much drama and it's good to just focus on designing apparels and be good and famous for it.
Dentist in Long Beach l Fort Worth Dental
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Did Lauren Conrad React To Her Ex-BFF’s Elopement??   How Did Lauren Conrad React To Her Ex-BFF’s Elopement?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Did Lauren Conrad React To Her Ex-BFF’s Elopement??
Page 1 of 1