Live Feed Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Keep You Updated About Everything Big Brother 24/7!

BIG BROTHER GOES BACK TO SCHOOL Homeco10HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesMac RadioRegisterLog in

BIG BROTHER GOES BACK TO SCHOOL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
diamondsrforever
LFU Member
LFU Member
diamondsrforever

Number of posts : 59
Favorite BB House Guest : Evil DICK
Registration date : 2008-09-02

BIG BROTHER GOES BACK TO SCHOOL Empty
PostSubject: BIG BROTHER GOES BACK TO SCHOOL   BIG BROTHER GOES BACK TO SCHOOL Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:22 am

I for one like the change they made to BB11 this season....It makes for an interesting take on this reality show we have been watching for along time....At first i was leary about it, but after thinking and watching the first few episodes it really changes everything up big time....It is nice to see changes as it will change the whole outcome of this season...I know some of you are against this new format, but to be honest as much as i love BB it is really refreashing to see changes.....Right now i havent picked a favorite.....its kinda hard to pick someone this year.....we shall see......but me thinks we are in for quite a few surprises this season....
Back to top Go down
peeps
LFU Addict
LFU Addict
peeps

Number of posts : 698
Favorite BB House Guest : Dan
Registration date : 2008-08-24

BIG BROTHER GOES BACK TO SCHOOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER GOES BACK TO SCHOOL   BIG BROTHER GOES BACK TO SCHOOL Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 6:12 pm

I like the way they are doing things this year, and that bare room OMG !!! The one thing I don't like is Jessie is back but oh well
Back to top Go down

BIG BROTHER GOES BACK TO SCHOOL
Page 1 of 1