Live Feed Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Keep You Updated About Everything Big Brother 24/7!

season - Dancing with the Stars season 8 1st elimination Homeco10HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesMac RadioRegisterLog in

Dancing with the Stars season 8 1st elimination

Go down 
AuthorMessage
peeps
LFU Addict
LFU Addict
peeps

Number of posts : 698
Favorite BB House Guest : Dan
Registration date : 2008-08-24

season - Dancing with the Stars season 8 1st elimination Empty
PostSubject: Dancing with the Stars season 8 1st elimination   season - Dancing with the Stars season 8 1st elimination Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:27 am

Belinda Carlisle was the first person voted off of the eighth season of “Dancing with the Stars.” Yes, the fifty-year-old lead singer of the Go-Gos is gone gone.

Carlisle, who was fourth from the bottom, was criticized Monday night for not having enough hip action in her salsa. But the two Steves (O and Wozniak), who are both injured and both had lower judges’ scores, would have been more likely candidates to be in the Bottom Two.

In the show’s first-ever Bottom Two dance off, the two couples with the lowest scores had to perform against each other to see which one of them would go home.

That pitted Belinda against computer genius Steve Wozniak in repeat performances of Monday’s routines. Both pairs scored a 17, so it was viewer votes that saved “The Woz” in the end. Both he and partner Karina Smirnoff looked shocked.

Unfortunately, Belinda bungled part her routine and she ended up with lower scores than Monday night’s dance.

“The dance off was hell,” Belinda said backstage.

Jonathan added, “She actually started talking to me during the routine, when she forgot the part, and she kept saying, ‘I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.’ I feel really bad for her. It sucks…especially going first.”

But Belinda’s still got the beat: “I had a great time. I learned how to dance and I wish I could have done better for Jonathan because he’s a great teacher.”
Back to top Go down

Dancing with the Stars season 8 1st elimination
Page 1 of 1